Are certain times better than others for sending your email campaigns? In the second part of this series we’re going to investigate how timing can impact your email marketing. Data suggests that there are distinct windows in which to send emails if you want to achieve the highest open rate and maximize your readershi. Data courtesy of Dan Zarrella (@danzarrella) and Pure360 (@pure360). Note: The data is presented in Eastern Time(EST) unless otherwise stated.
- Apple’s Odd, Yet Effective, Social Media Strategy
- Is digital experience management the new social business? – ZD Net
- A Beginner’s Guide to Digital Experience – CMS Wire
- The Future of Social Media – Brian Solis
- The Experience when Business Meets Design – Brian Solis
- Change management: The 2016-2020 wave